Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

Season's greeting from me to... well... everybody! I hope you're all catching up on that sleep you've been missing out on due to school or work or whatever has keeping you from spending some quality time with your pillow. I've been taking advantage of the alarmless mornings and slept in almost every day since we got out of school, sometimes a little too late.

Surprisingly, I got lots and lots of books for Christmas this year, so there will be lots for me to comment on later. I don't actually have the majority of them in my possession right now. They're being shipped at the moment. Thanks Mom and Dad, and Stevie too.

I just finished The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman and am currently reading The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. It's interesting. I'm not to far into it, but so far so good.

Kay bye.

No comments: