Sunday, January 21, 2007

AVALON HIGH by Meg Cabot

*WARNING: GIRLY BOOK!* Meg Cabot is one of the funniest, quirkiest, most lovable voices I've ever read. She's fantastic. Avalon High is nothing next to The Princess Diaries, but it was still a fun book. If you're into the King Arthur legends, this book is a cool twist on the traditional story. I breezed through it in a couple days. I came to conclusion within a few pages I'm far too old for this book, but I enjoyed it anyways. My eleven year old sister is going to love it, as would any eleven year old girl. If you've never read Meg Cabot you're missing out. I highly recommend The Princess Diaries. The movie is hilarious, but the book is a different sort of humor. I personally find it even more funny then Disney's interpretation, but that's just me.

See more reviews or buy Avalon High at Amazon.

No comments: