Monday, July 30, 2007

Myspace Books


Move over Facebook.com! Myspace added a book section! It's the coolest thing ever. My favorite part is the 'featured books', reviews of new releases. You may also choose to rate or make comments about each featured book. I've read one of the reviews and I thought it was really helpful. At the bottom of each featured book's page there is a link to the author's Myspace profile, something I personally love. Myspace Books is very exciting and a complete surprise. I never expected Myspace to do something, not only for book lovers, but encouraging to those who may not do a lot of reading. It's great. Want to go check it out? Click here.

I also thought I'd mention that I'm reading Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner. So far it's pretty good. I'm not enjoying it as much as In Her Shoes, but I still can't manage to put it down. I'm mentioning this because I'm not sure if I'm going to do a review or not. I mean, I'm enjoying the book, but it's not turning out to be what I expected (not always a bad thing). If I'd read the back cover before I paid for it then maybe I would have been warned about the story I'm half way through now.

No comments: