Monday, October 15, 2007

College Applications

As of this morning, I have applied to four schools: UT Knoxville, MTSU, East Tennessee, and Western Kentucky. I still need to send my transcript and ACT scores to three of those schools (the exception being UTK), but I can't do that until fall break is over because all that information is at school in the guidance office. I've registered for housing and have started my scholarship application at UTK, my number one choice right now. It feels good to make progress on this college thing. It's exciting.


The whole application process is sort of annoying though because every school asks the same exact questions. I wish I could just fill out one form and send it to whatever schools I wanted instead of filling out four different versions of the same exact thing. It's irritating. I got pretty fast by the time I applied to Western Kentucky.

No comments: