Monday, December 24, 2007

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas EVE

I love Christmas Eve. That's when we open our presents. Look what I got:

Books

  • Eats, Shoots and Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation by Lynne Truss
  • Dry: A Memoir by Augusten Burroughs
  • Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (I've actually already read this one, but I lost my copy and it's been missed very much.)
  • A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

Magazine Subscriptions

  • Time
  • Entertainment Weekly
  • Knit 1
  • Vogue Knitting
  • Writer's Digest
  • Rolling Stone

I've actually never subscribed to any magazines that weren't fashion: Vogue, Seventeen, etc., and I'm really excited about all this reading material that'll be coming on a very regular basis. Our school library has time, which makes a great distraction from what I should be focusing on. My best friend, Robin, always has the latest Entertainment at her house, always a highlight of our visits. The knitting magazines come with patterns and, thus, inspiration. That'll be fun.

No comments: