Saturday, February 17, 2007

Art History in Just a Minute

This is my first podcast review. I'm still not exactly sure what I'm trying to do here, but I love podcasts, so why not write about them?

Art History in Just a Minute is my favorite video podcast. It's a informative, yet funny, fact filled lesson in art. At the moment, there are only two episodes in the iTunes store, but both of them are fantastic. They're short, almost like a commercial break. The makers of this podcast did a really great job putting it together. Visually the shows are fun to watch. In fact, they're so entertaining I forget I'm actually learning something. If you like art (even just a little bit), these shows are packed with cool little tidbits you probably never knew about. Definitely worth the time it takes do download an episode.

Art History in Just a Minute can be downloaded for free directly from the iTunes store. Don't have iTunes? You can watch the videos at the EwArt Productions Website.

No comments: