Thursday, February 1, 2007

I Think I'm Going to Cry (Deathly Hallows comes out July 2007)

EVERYONE PANIC! The end is near! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is going to be published on Saturday July 21st 2007. That's not even six months from now! I'm so upset. I don't want the Harry Potter era to end... ever. Please wait at least until next summer. One more year. Please. Please. Please. I'm not ready yet.

I'm glad I was born when I was. And the books were published when they were. I'm lucky to be a part of all this Harry Potter fun: release date parties at book stores, theorizing, and all the hype. I am so blessed to be able to grow up with these books. I can tell my kids (Harry Potter will be required reading in my future house) about how we all used to argue about weather Snape was good or evil and if Harry would end up marrying Ginny or Hermione. Really, the only people who get to experience this Harry Potter phenomena are those who are reading the books right now. It won't ever be the same after this summer. :-(

Here's the links to Jo's website or LeakyNews if you want to go check it out for yourself.

Ugh. This is all so dramatic.

No comments: