Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Cover Art is Here!!!

The last big Harry Potter news story is here! The cover art for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has arrived. It's so exciting. Not only are there pictures to go along with my future book, but there's also the summery on the inside cover. It's a little more information than I wanted this early, but whatever. I can't keep pretending it's never going to come out. I should be emotionally preparing myself for the end. I just can't believe this is all happening so fast. :-(


U.S. Edition

U.K. Children's Edition


U.K. Adult Edition

I'll probably post any other favorites I have from other countries cover art. They're all different, which personally I think is a lot of fun. I want it now, but then I never want it to be published either. This is so depressing.

No comments: