Monday, April 30, 2007

Back to the Basics

I'm sure you've all been enjoying all these posts about college visits, shopping trips, teachers and winter drum line scores but, I think it's about time I got back to the basics. I created this blog to have a place to rave about books I love, not about my personal life. I keep a private journal for a reason; there's really no need to discuss my difficulties with the ACT and trips to O'Charley's on Wrinkled Thought. The problem is, I really love posting, but I haven't had much time to read lately so there's not much to say about books and lots to say about what's been keeping me away from my beloved reading material. A little diary entree here and there isn't a bad thing, but it's been a little overdone lately. Expect a book review tomorrow.

No comments: