Sunday, August 26, 2007

Birthdays


Happy twelfth birthday Molly! You're my favorite sister ever!


My birthday was last Thursday, the 23rd. Coolest thing about being seventeen: I can buy R rated movies now. Whoot!

Thank You's


Mom and dad bought me this really handy ipod docking station. It's called iHome. I really love having music playing in the morning as I get ready. When I first got my iPod, I tried putting using headphones, but that makes getting dressed and showering really difficult. iHome's so much more practical. Thanks guys.

Stevie () knows me so well. I've been trying to collect framed stuff to put on my walls. The harry potter photo is perfect. I've been wanting Ulysses by James Joyce for a long time. It'll probably take me till my next birthday to finish though.

I still haven't figured out how I'm going to spend the money my grandparents and other extended family gave me. More than likely it'll fund my expensive habit of eating out. If I were smart, I'd save it for my trip to Germany next summer... we'll see how that goes.

No comments: