Sunday, March 11, 2007

Page H. S. @ SEGC Independence

It's been a while. Sorry. This past week is always the busiest week of the year, thanks to our high schools spring musical. Today was the last day of the show, Seussical. I play the clarinet in the orchestra. We've had endless hours of rehearsal the past two weeks. On top of that I've been occupied with winter drum line practices (See video). I'm still somewhere in the middle of A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce. It's a hard book. It took me an hour and a half to read about fifteen pages the other night, which is slow for any reader, particularly me, who goes through books pretty quickly. My English teacher told me it took her a whole semester of college to get through Ulysses, also written by James Joyce. Anyway, here's a video of our winter drum line performance yesterday. The video only shows me for a second or two. In case you miss it, I'm the one conducting all this.

No comments: