Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Very Long Day

Today was the longest day ever. I spent a total of 13 and a half hours at school, on a Saturday! It was the big ACT day at Page. I've taken it once before, but I thought it was a lot harder this time around. After finishing the test a bunch of winter drumline people (and two extras) went to O'Charley's to celebrate the survival of yet another life altering standardized test. I ate the Shrimp Bayou Pasta, which was delicious, minus the tomatoes, which I forgot to ask to leave off (I hate tomatoes). After we ate, we wandered back to school for our winter drum line practice, where I was till 10:30p. My dad surprised me with some publix sushi when I finally got home. It was great.

On a side note, if there are any Imogen Heap fans out there, she's been posting these really great blog entrees about her adventures in Hawaii on her Myspace. They're complete with pictures and updates on songs she's working on. Here's the link.

The first picture is my buddy Robin and I at O'Charley's. That's Brandon in the background.

No comments: